Virtual Camera SDK
ABTO Software’s Virtual Webcam SDK is a virtual software application allowing to emulate a real web camera and send video feed images, recorded videos instead of regular webcam video. This virtual camera tool is able to easily replicate currently installed camera and allows numerous applications access video stream without any conflicts.
Our virtual webcam supports the majority of media types including: pictures (Jpeg, Gif, BMP and other formats), video files (mpeg, avi, wmv, rm, rmvb, asf etc.) ABTO Software’s webcam emulator is compatible with various communication tools like Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, PalTalk, CamFrog, ICQ, Skype, YouTube and more. Virtual web camera will successfully operate under all Windows OS versions (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7).
Our fake webcam can be utilized for the applications using the webcam for supporting:
- video broadcasting
- video conferencing
- video teaching
- remote education
- video chatting
ABTO Software’s fake web camera can operate in three different modes: displaying images, video clips, or desktop screen as an output of the webcam. To make webvideo more exciting and colourful you can add image, video, text overlay or some special video effects. Webcam splitter allows several applications use your video simultaneously.
Fake webcam software key features:
- Web camera emulator requires no special hardware;
- Allows to play pre-recorded videos without a physical webcam;
- Video recording option allows to broadcast it on Youtube or social media;
- Additional video effects for video chats and recording;
- Virtual webcam software allows to share videos and photos via instant messengers;
- Supports most of the popular webcam programs including Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Paltalk, Skype, ICQ, Camfrog, YouTube etc.
- Virtual camera software is compatible with all Windows-based operation systems;